If you want to request the file do it through the contact us section specifying the name of the project.
Along with dozens of other young Moroccan boys between 8 and 18 years old, Mohammed lives on the shores of the Mediterranean Sea in the port of Melilla, a Spanish autonomous town on the east coast of North Africa. Mohammed lives in the hope of one day stowing away aboard a freighter headed for Europe.
Editing, subject, cinematography: Otto Reuschel
Sound Design: Riccardo Spagnol
Project Supervisor: Alberto Fasulo
Production: Border Stories Morocco & Drop Out – Camera di specchi
- 21st DIE BERLINER KURZFILMROLLE (Official Selection, Berlin, Germany) *Winner 2nd Audience Award*
- 11th DOCUNDER30 (Official Selection, Bologna, Italy) *JURY D.E-R PRIZE*
- 6th KRALJEVSKI FILMSKI FESTIVAL (Official Selection, Kraljevo, Serbia) *WINNER BEST SHORT DOC*
- 6th CERVIGNANO FILM FESTIVAL (Official Selection, Italy) *WINNER “FINESTRA SUL CINEMA FVG”*
- 1st FILMAY INTERNATIONAL SHORT FILM FESTIVAL (Official Selection, Kumanovo, Macedonia) *Best Director Award `Lazar Gjorgjevikj`*